The Benefits of Learning How to Perform Magic
August 16, 2011 | 04:44 AM
As a result of learning magic, people can:
* earn better grades
* improve their success in school
* receive invitations to many parties
* meet people and make new friends
* become the most popular guest and family favorite
* become better readers and critical thinkers
* improve their public speaking skills and confidence
* win prizes at school fundraiser sales
* make extra money in their spare time
* "work" their way through college performing magic shows
* teach others how to perform magic
* share their joy with others
* help heal people
* provide therapeutic rehabilitation to others using "magic therapy"
* make others feel special and appreciated
* receive personal rewards and satisfaction from bringing smiles to faces.
Do you know anyone who has expressed a desire to learn how to perform magic tricks themselves after they see a magician do what appears to represent "the impossible"?
Have you or anyone you know experienced feelings of wonder during and after a magic performance?
Do you have a curiosity or desire to learn how it works?
Are you inspired to want to learn more?
You can develop more confidence and new skills learning how to perform illusions for their friends and families.
Please visit http://www.juliusmagic.webs.com to learn more about how JULIUS MAGIC can benefit you, your children, and your organization in the Jacksonville, FL area.
JULIUS MAGIC - Magician
|Entertainment and lifestyle news for Maui, Hawaii and the surrounding Islands. Maui Time Weekly is Mauis only independent and locally owned newspaper.
Mail this link to a friend|